Not all roofs are created equal. A roof isn’t just a roof. In the same way that Roofing Modesto treats small, large, or simple to complex roofing jobs as unique to every client. Whether you need a new roof or re-roofing for an existing home, our professional team has you covered.
We offer a wide variety of residential roofing services and roofing styles to suit every budget and style. We use the highest quality roofing materials and equipment. The benefits of a durable new roof are above and beyond the aesthetic benefits. We implement quality assurance to ensure that your roofs are properly installed.
Why Roof Maintenance and Repairs are Important?
Maintenance and repairs of roofs are necessary to make sure that your roof is ready to withstand the elements. Your roof is an investment and it’s also the first thing that people see about your home. It is a practical or wise move to ensure that your roof is in top shape. Overall, your roof should be a priority because it can either appreciate or depreciate the value of your home significantly.
Even if your home is not for sale, repairs and maintenance of your roof will help you avoid further damage and extend the life of your roof. As you know, any damage to your roof, even a tiny crack or loose end, could allow water to leak into your home which can then lead to mold damage or rotting wood.
Types of Residential Roofing Services
We have expert roofers to handle different residential roof types and requirements. Roofing Modesto caters to all roof types. We ensure that we provide our clients with the most reasonable prices for our services. Versatility and consistency are important for us as we put a great deal of value on your project.
We service all roof types including:
- Clay Roofing. If aesthetic appeal and durability is your top requirement, this is the perfect roofing option for your home. It has a very long lifespan which translates to a cost-efficient choice that has a longer shelf life as compared to other roof types. This is also very low-maintenance roof material.
- Mineral Surfaced Roll Roofing. This type of roof is suitable for a low-cost and short-term type of roof. It’s not as durable when compared to other roof types but some homeowners prefer this because it’s more affordable and also easy to transfer and install, and doesn’t require any specialized equipment. This roof type is mostly installed in sheds, garages, or an additional building as part of home improvement.
- Asphalt Shingles. This is the most popular and common roof type in many homes. It’s an affordable, durable, and readily available roof material. This reduces heat retention and in turn, decreases electric consumption so you get more savings on your pocket. It’s made out of fiberglass which helps deflect the harmful UV rays that cause homes to get very warm especially during very hot days. This is also very easy and affordable to install. In fact, instead of making replacements, you can opt to add a shingle rather than replace the entire roof.
- Metal Roofing. There are many options to choose from when it comes to metal roofing materials which range from aluminum, copper, galvanized steel, and zinc. Longevity is one of the strongest in quality metal roofing as it can last for a very long time. It is also made of robust materials that can withstand heavy winds and tremendous impact. In addition to that, metal roofing materials are 100% recyclable and eco-friendly. With that in mind, metal roofing can be pricey but is a long-term investment.
- Wood Shake. Whether you are eyeing to achieve the minimalist or grand architectural design, the wood shake roof material gives your home a unique look.
- Copper Roof. This is one of the eldest roofing materials used in the US and European countries. It has that rustic appeal which makes it look stunning across generations. This may change color over time or from myriad shades of gray and brown but still maintains that naturally gorgeous color that suits any home. It’s resistant to fire, pests, molds, and heavy winds. This is also an eco-friendly roofing option and lasts for many, many years.
- Concrete Tiles. Strength and durability are two of the strongest qualities of this roofing material. Additionally, it is also a cost-effective and can withstand the most violent impacts brought about by extreme weather conditions. It can readily absorb heat and provide better insulation to your homes. The only downside is that concrete is heavy and does require a reinforced foundation.
- Synthetic Slate. This type of roof material is visually appealing and is also high-impact resistant which means it can last for a long time. Many homeowners love the natural look of slate which makes this a classic choice.